Category:Veritas Volume Manager
Here's an excerpt from the Sun web page (www.sun.com) regarding VERITAS:
- VERITAS Volume Manager software is an advanced, system-level disk and storage array solution that alleviates downtime during system maintenance by enabling easy, online disk administration and configuration. The product also helps ensure data integrity and high availability by offering fast failure recovery and fault tolerant features. VERITAS Volume Manager software provides easy-to-use, online storage management for enterprise computing and emerging Storage Area Network (SAN) environments. Through the support of RAID redundancy techniques, VERITAS Volume Manager software helps protect against disk and hardware failures, while providing the flexibility to extend the capabilities of existing hardware. By providing a logical volume management layer, VERITAS Volume Manager overcomes the physical restriction imposed by hardware disk devices.
Pages in category "Veritas Volume Manager"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- How to clone rootdg using Dynamic Root Disk
- How to correct udid mismatch on vxdisk list command output
- How to migrate bootable disk to VxVM
- How to migrate HP-UX 11i v3 LVM bootable disk to VxVM 5.0.1
- How to mirror a HP-UX 11i VxVM 4.1 or 5.0.1 boot disk
- How to remove a HP-UX 11i VxVM 4.1 or 5.0.1 mirror boot disk